Tuesday, July 05, 2005
First Times

Welcome to the remains of DHSNPCC

First time I had an overseas holiday trip with np friends
First time I was on the bus for so long
First time I went to Genting
First time I stayed at a hotel
First time I ride on a roller-coaster
First time I felt so hopeless in life while on the Space Shot Machine
First time I've been to an amusement park
First time I felt so embarrassed and kukumalu in my life
First time I was so disgusted with a hotel
First time I boarded a cable car
First time I felt so excited in my life
First time I sang karaoke twice in a day
First time I took so much photos and oso with the most insignificant things like cookies?
First time I reallie experienced something scary..haha
First time I went to the toilet so many times
First time I had so much FUN!!!

I'm so glad that I went to this trip...haha, reallie had so much fun! Others dun be envious..haha. But I must say I'm glad to have experienced so many of my first times together with all of u, and proudly dhsnpcc ppl. Yeah.. let's have another overseas squad outing at the end of the year.. May we always keep in contact with each other!!

Just 2 more weeks and we'll be 2 years old!! Hope to see u all guys soon on 16th July!!

P.S. To Chyork and Vincent, happy pop this friday!! Soon CI-ship will be just a page in our history. I oso passing out on the same day!!

To those who went genting with me, u all rock!! Haiz...how i miss everything..

ѩا 2002/03 ñØw & fÒ®ëVË®
siAnG




11:53 PM












May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007



Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim