hello everyone, decided to say hi here after jinhui questioned why there's nth here.
anw, the weather is getting freezingly cold here. Will get colder still. Not sure if it'll snow this year.
Time-wise, it's 8 hours behind singapore time for winter, and 7 hours for summer.
err.. what else hahahaa..
err angmohs are ok, generally. and i realise i am getting stupid-er. lol. so need to do more reading-up than others.
My course, materials sci and eng, is ok. it's really a multi-disciplinary course. right now, i am learning materials physics and chemistry. etcetc. lots of lab reports to write.
I've joined Imperial Volunteer Centre, going to take a project soon. I'm also in UNICEF. They are organising a fundraising event this Dec. I'm part of the committee - sponsorship officer. May sound big, but nothing much i guess. haha duno. first time doing such a thing.
I'm in Singapore Society too - for their floorball activities. Arts Society -for their cheap tickets to musicals. Intended to join Gliding Club, but re-considering that, since it's so damn expensive.
Anw, jennifer coming over this Dec. ahaha hope to cya soon.
Lastly, I'm going to Paris and Rome this Dec. ^^
cheers, (this's their kou tou chan)
jinfeng
1:41 AM