Monday, November 28, 2005
Jack's Place outing

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all who came! It was really funny seeing all of you again. No not funny clown funny, just amusing. Grin.
Thank you Cheng Hyork for organising! Yea I know it's a pain to organise. I organise a three people outing (including me) and I feel like puking blood. Hee. Or maybe it's just me.

It was really nice seeing everyone again. Though I admit I was mostly eavesdropping on what other people were saying. Umm yea. Good luck for your jobs and NS! Mwahahaha. Sorry I'm an evil person. Grin.

Alright. Toodles. Have fun!

- rQ. (rui qing)



10:50 PM












May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007



Designer Eric Sim
Brushes Hybrid Genesis and Eric Sim