Hey all DHSNPCC ppl, POP is on 2 July 2005, however you should strongly read this..
This message was sent by the OC Koh Shiang Lay herself.
" Date: 2 july 2005. Time for the POP: 1400 onwards (after lunch). Time for the party: 1830 - 2030 (2hrs) **Gate closing and alarm coming on at 2100 sharp. I will send out invites to parents for the party this month. A simple stepping down and handing over ceremony should be done during the ceremony at some point.
Please inform EX NCOs who wants to come back that the teachers are part of DHS and NPCC unit, whether it's OC or TO, if they treat us as invisible and don't even bother to greet us even when we see each other, tell them DON'T bother to come back. Also, parents will be around, plus I wish for the respect all u guys and the sec 4s deserve, so please tell them, no private party at the back. If I buy anything for the sec 3s or sec 4s, they should not just take it and eat it for themselves.
I am very serious about the above paragraph, I have had all the rudeness up to my forehead and I'll not hesitate to kick anyone out even if it's your squadmates. Thank you for helping to inform them.
Regards, Ms Sandy"
Think about it.
10:41 PM